2007/02/05

Leigh Nash - My Idea of Heaven

Banner dowload from Leigh Nash Website

From this post I'm want introduce you with Leigh Nash and her new song My Idea of Heaven. Leigh Nash is former vokal singer from Sixpence None the Richer. Now Leigh Nash go with her own voice with Blue on Blue album. Song title My Idea of Heaven is great music was fusion with Jazz and Indie element. Thank to Miss Huda for introduce me with nice song from your Friendster Profile. Let enjoy vklip from Leigh Nash - My Idea of Heaven from her first album Blue on Blue.

For information stay tuned with Leigh Nash Website and Leigh Nash Myspace.

p/s: Tiap-tiap hari aq buka profile friendster Miss Huda untuk dengar lagu ini dimainkan berulang kali tanpa diberhentikan sampai-lah roomate aq rendahkan volume speaker Acer aq. Sebabnya aq dah terlelap......zzzzzzzzzZZZ! Ha ha ha

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails