2007/03/30

Unsung Heroes Got His Talent

Pagi yang nyeyak untuk tidur dan penat, baru hendak tidur telefon di rumah berdering lalu aq menjawab panggilan pukul 6.00 pagi. Di sebabkan kebosanan di waktu pagi lalu aq menjawab beberapa soalan oleh Tickle mengenai "Your True Talent". Dan Hasilnya
Primary talent
My primary career talent is Spatial Ability. The ability to visualize objects in three-dimensional space can give you an unusual view of the world. I appear to understand how figures can be manipulated and take on new forms. Because of this talent, I can probably imagine new designs easily, including anything from floor plans to page layouts - and even 3D product prototypes. People like me are usually aces when it comes to putting together assemble-it-myself furniture or other household items - whether the items arrive with instructions or not.
My rare talent can make I less likely than most people to be content with the same old thing. As a result, in my work life you might enjoy focusing on visual innovation and proposing new ideas. My ability to conceptualize objects in their completed form can make I a natural designer or engineer. My spatial skills can also help I understand the finer points of how things work. Typically, new computer programs or specialized office equipment are no sweat to me. In a world where technology changes so rapidly, I may also find yourself rewarded for your ability to adapt.

Secondary talent
My secondary career talent is Numerical Ability. Whether I like them or not, my especially good with numbers. Most people who share my skills like the logic and consistency that numbers represent or appreciate that most numeric problems have cut-and-dried solutions. my test results indicate that you're not only good at calculations but also likely to understand how to use numbers to my advantage in life.

I the type of person who is wired to manage personal finances with ease. As a result, balancing my checkbook probably isn't an all-day affair like it can be for some people. I also not typically one to be taken advantage of by wily salespeople offering you not-to-be-missed opportunities. Chances are that you'd be able to run the numbers on whatever nonsense they're trying to sell you much faster than they could get I to sign on the dotted line. While other people's heads might still be spinning, my talent could allow you to calmly see what the best deal really is. In this way, people who are skilled with numbers are rarely anyone's fool.

In the work world, my numeric skill can be a benefit in a variety of ways. I might find that me a whiz at data analysis or talented at looking at your business' budgets and profit-and-loss statements. Because numbers are at the heart of almost every business enterprise, my understanding of them can make you a valuable commodity.

Tested by Tickle

Berdasarkan unjian ini aq layak berkerja sebagai

p/s: Akan tetapi aq masih lagi selesa dengan gelaran unsung heroes, yang sentiasa membuang sampah ditempat yang betul, menjaga kebersihan tandas awam dan mungkin chikas yang aq sering tumpangkan kereta itu menganggap aq hero. Aq mungkin heroes di mata kanak-kanak apabila aq membelikan mereka sebungkus jajan. Aq mungkin heroes di mata...........

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails